i found guitar chords of this song,, wanna listen? ok, i'll play for you ..
*ehemm... #JrengJreng,,
A
.. I wanna make you smile
Bm
Whenever you're sad ..
C#m
Carry you around,
D
When
your arthritis is bad
A E
All
I wanna do is
D A E
Grow
old with you ..
A
I'll
get you medicine
Bm
When
your tummy aches
C#m
Build
you a fire
D
When
the furnace breaks
A E
It
could be so nice
D A A7
Growing
old with you.
D
I'll
miss you
I'll
kiss you
A
Give
you my coat when you are cold
D
Need
you
Feed
you
E D
Even
let you hold the remote control
A
Let
me do the dishes
Bm
In
our kitchen sink
C#m
Put
you to bed
D
When
you've had too much to drink
A E
I
could be the man who
D A
Grows
old with you ...
kita beda, tapi kita sering menyukai hal yang sama ... (kecuali film jepang)

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar